Πέμπτη 19 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Miracles always happen when you believe

This is a mixed media canvas painting inspired by Mary's Wangerin video (Week2-Wanderlust2017)

I followed her lesson's steps by working on layers and kept the circle and the butterfly 
but I multiplied them and the whole painting turned out very different from hers.


 and some closer photos of the dancing butterflies...




I am entering this into the following challenges:

"Miracles always happen when you believe.

Thank you for stopping by

4 σχόλια:

  1. Nice and colorful layout. Thank you for entering our Berry71Blue "A Pop of Color" January challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Fabulous project...you did such a great job and I loooove the sentiment too! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Stunning art - I love how you've taken a lesson and really made it your own. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή